Home AOMEI Products Support

Restore not accessible...?

Hi,
I get a big issue on my AOMEI backupper tonight...!
I can access backups anymore cause i get this message:

Still, my drives are connected and visible on explorer...

Comments

• I'm very stessed out right now : i tried to verify the backup and i get this message :

...It can't believe this is happening : i erease several files from my original drive today....
    :/
  • Hello Pourfab,
    Did you click "Restore" or "Check Image" on the task? It seems that the task is invalid. Please delete the task from the home screen. After that, please try to import the task via browse and select the backup image manually under Tools-->Export/Import backup. For more details, please refer to here: https://www.ubackup.com/help/import.html
  • Hi,
    This morning my backups failed...

• Thank's for the tip... but should i'll be able to restore files from the first backup or AOMEI Backupper will recreate un brand new backup ?
  • I deleted the task from the home screen. After that, i imported the task via browse and selected the backup image manually under Tools-->Export/Import backup.
    Eberything seems to be ok, now... But it was a very long process cause i have 7 distinct backups...
    I really hope i won't have to do it again... :(
  • @Pourfab, "i have 7 distinct backups"---Did you mean that you have 7 backup tasks? All are invalid?
    Or, there are 7 backup files created by the same task? For a backup task, you only need to select a backup file to import. So, it will load all invalid backups of the task to AOMEI Backupper. Then, you can continue to do restore or explore.
  • I have 7 backup tasks. All were invalid.
  • @Pourfab, Sorry that you might need to re-import these tasks one by one, or recreate them.