Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

Aomei backupper

hello admin i need your suggestion about this matter i have a ssd portable drive (250) gb i want to make this drive bootable using aomei backupper 5.3.0 tech plus version but its not making bootable and give this error

Comments

• if i try another drive its become bootable having no problems but my ssd is ok i checked read and write no problem working if i transfer my data but not making bootable best regards for Admin give the solution thanks.
  • and i try again with new windows installation after that my ssd drive made boot created successfull but after that its not open and says formatt disk before using? my partitions are Mbr mode and i creating boot with UEFI mode
  • Hello Owaisahmed,
    Could you try to create it again? Generally, it will say format disk before using it. 
  • yes i will try again with legacy so its only become bakupper winpe image bootable fiile but not boot showing from boot options even not downloaded the windows 10 winpe enviornment
  • @Owaisahmed, Sorry that we don't quite understand what you said. Did you create the WinPE bootable iso (select "Explore ISO File")? Did you mean that the WinPE ISO can't boot? Did you use other tool to burning the iso to USB?
  • i have portable ssd drive i select UEFI option before for making bootable aomei winpe when i select UEFI option the its become bootable but after that its not open and says format the disk,after that i select legacy option then my ssd drive become bootable and not says format the disk but not boot from bios even not showing in bios.
  • i also tried Aomei pe builder but my portable ssd drive not shown in option {boot usb device}
  • but my ssd drive read and write no problem working normal for data transfer problem with making bootable
  • @Owaisahmed, AOMEI PE Builder currently doesn't support creating WinPE to the external drive.
    But, we also test an external drive to create WinPE(UEFI and Legacy) via AOMEI Backupper. It will prompt that the disk will be formatted before starting the process.
    "when i select UEFI option the its become bootable but after that its not open and says format the disk"---Could you take a video of your steps that you create the WinPE disk?
    "i select legacy option then my ssd drive become bootable and not says format the disk but not boot from bios even not showing in bios."---Did you mean that the legacy winpe disk you created can't boot? Have you modified the boot mode to Legacy under BIOS when you boot it?

• Making an external drive bootable? What should be here the benefit?
  • You take your operating system with you and can boot up your platform on anyone's machine.  The feature is called Windows To Go.
  • I cannot believe to need, but I will checkout these feature.
  • I can't see the need for this either, but I did test it and was able to do it.

• @MrPresident, "Making an external drive bootable? What should be here the benefit?"---We don't quite understand your question. According to your previous problems, it seems that you are using the external drive to create WinPE. 
  • I don´t know why I should use an external disk with Win 7 or 10. I can´t see the real benefit.
    The execution works perfectly and has taken about 2,5 hours, but afterwards the disk does not boot.... winload.exe not found