Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

aomei one key

Comments

• HELLO ADMIN I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM I ALREADY INSTALL ADK ANN WINPE BOTH AND AFTER THAT I TRY TO MAKE SYSTEM BACKUP ITS NORMALLY GONE ON RESTART MODE WINPE AND AFTER THAT GIVE THIS ERROR HELP ADMIN AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM BEST REGARDS.
  • Hello Owaisahmed,
    Which version of AOMEI OneKey Recovery are you using? Is it the latest v1.6.2?
  • Hi,yes i am using AOMEI Onekey Recovery v1.6.2
  • what is the cause of this problem admin solution please i am using os windows 10 1909v

• @Owaisahmed, could you take a screenshot of your Windows Disk Management so that we check the layout of your disk?

• HELLO ADMIN this is my disk management
  • All partition are mbr not gpt

• @Owaisahmed, Could you send us the ampe.iso under the installation directory of AOMEI OneKey Recovery so that we check? You can upload the iso to your cloud and then share it to us.
  • hello admin this is my ampe.iso file,its create aomei reserved partition successfully but problem winpe step please give me solution best regards thanks
  • DISK MANAGEMENT
  • @owaisahmed
    According to the screenshot of Disk Management, it seems that the recovery partition and backup have been created.
    Which step did you get the error "Failed to initialize..." ? Press the F11 boot menu into AOMEI OnKey Recovery?
  • yes the error i am facing "Failed to initialize" partition and backup created but not recover yet
  • all steps i get the same error "Failed to initialize"

• @Owaisahmed, We have submitted the iso to our technician to check. Once there is any progress, we will tell you immediately.
  • ok thanks admin i will wait.
  • @Owaisahmed, Sorry to reply to you late. Are you running a win10 32bit system? And, did you download and install Windows ADK manually?
    Please download the new iso from the link, and then put it to the AOMEI recovery partition to replace. You can assign a drive letter to the AOMEI Recovery Partition via windows disk management so that you can access it. And then, please put the iso we created to the partition to replace the old one. After that, please try to do recover again.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YyVC6bHZAbzAhHu7NXUAUse0r6cz5QTQ/view?usp=drivesdk
  • i am using win 10 64 bit system yes i already installed windows adk and adk winpe both
  • thanks admin i will test this iso and will tell you
  • @Owaisahmed, Where did you download ADK from? Could you offer us the URL so that we check?
    According to your ampe.iso, it is a 32bit. Maybe there are some problems with the ADK.
  • if this link adk file having problem can you give the better one the link i will try it,,and i did test (onekey-pe) iso from your link after that the backup restore sucessfully but its only restore from windows desktop not restore from bios 0r F11 need full solution admin thanks
  • i am using windows 10 64 bit version 1909 and i download the adk files from that link i given you
  • I am assuming that since you are on Windows 10 64 Bit version 1909 that you downloaded the ADK version for version 1903 since it says to use that version for both 1903 and 1909.
  • @Owaisahmed, Thanks for the link you offered. But, which version did you download? ADK for Windows 10, version 1903? or other version?
    "but its only restore from windows desktop not restore from bios 0r F11"---Have you put the ISO to the AOMEI recovery Partition? If yes, you should be able to press F11 into the recovery environment to restore. What error or situation did you get when you restore from bios or F11?

• i download adk for windows 10 1909 but its says this adk for both 1903 and 1909,yes i put the iso the Aomei recovery partition after that its only restore from desktop not recovery by F11
  • edited October 2020
    if press F11 this error
  • "yes i put the iso the Aomei recovery partition after that its only restore from desktop"---Did you run AOMEI OneKey Recovery from Windows, and then click "OneKey System Recovery"? And, did you restore to the original C: drive? or restore to a new disk? In addition, does it require reboot to perform the restore process?
    As for "press F11" problem, could you copy the okldr.mbr from the installation directory of AOMEI OneKey Recovery to the root directory of C: drive and AOMEI Recovery Partition, and then try again?
  • i restore it from desktop one key sys recovery the origional partition of C drive and if i copy the okldr.mbr from one key recovery dir, and i have to paste root dir of C and Aomei recovery partition?

• @Owaisahmed, Sorry to reply you late. Have you tried to copy the okldr.mbr file to Aomei recovery partition? still can't boot?