Home AOMEI Products Support

Does the Unregistered Version do Full Backups only? or Full, then incremental ?

Does the Unregistered Version do Full Backups only? or Full, then incremental ?

Comments

• The trial of 30 days is a fully functional version which execute all kind of backups....
    Register means that the version has been bought and you have claim for support.
  • TheMezz2,  The answer to your question is yes, I believe it does.  The free version of Backupper provides everything in one package that your average user would use and or need to backup their system.  A more experienced user would appreciate some of the options and features of the Professional version, but you should look at the feature comparison and decide for yourself.  Here is a link to the list of features with a comparison of what is allowed in each version (https://www.ubackup.com/edition-comparison.html).  Now if you want to perform a backup based upon a triggered event, such as someone logging on or off then you would have to buy the Professional version.   Don't hesitate to ask if you have additional questions and I will try to answer them if I can.

• @Vbbritt: can it be that you want to look better than me?
  • @MrPresident, Not at all.  I am too old for thoughts like that to cross my mind.
  • But it will be so. You should resume all your last threads!!
    However, the user should be satisfied....
  • The ultimate goal is to help eliminate the frustration that a user experiences when the software they are using doesn't do exactly what they were expecting it to do.  So if multiple users respond to a request then the user gets a better feel for how something is supposed to work.  I certainly don't get alarmed when you or the admin responds to a question that I also answered and you shouldn't get upset when others respond after you. 
  • AOMEI Backupper Standard Edition can do Full, Incremental and Differential backup manually. But, if you want to set the schedule backup, it will only support Full and Incremental way. 
    AOMEI Backupper Trial version supports all backup features for 30 days starting from the date of installation.