Home AOMEI Products Support

Problems scheduled blue screen tasks with Backupper

2»

Comments

• edited August 2020
    I tested with new Sync Task and only 1 folder at 93GB and it took 10-15secs to actually check (as it was already on the destination HDD previously).

I rebooted and there was no HDD activity from your App, I then added a new file and it was copied across.

I then deleted the above Sync Task and Cleared History and did the again but this time with the Verification Setting checked and it worked the same but if I delete a file from the destination HDD (to test in case I ever did so by mistake) it is not replaced as I thought it would be by wording of the description.

Surely if I had 10x the data it would only take approx 100-150secs to check, instead of hours.
  • "I then deleted the above Sync Task and Cleared History and did the again but this time with the Verification Setting checked and it worked the same"---Did you mean that you create the same real-time sync task (93gb data) with Verification Setting, then HDD keep activity when you reboot the computer?
    "if I delete a file from the destination HDD (to test in case I ever did so by mistake) it is not replaced as I thought"---Did you delete the file after there was no HDD activity? Could you try to delete a file from the destination when the HDD is no activity and then check again to see if it sync the file from source to destination? If not, please offer us the log files under C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI\AOMEI Backupper 5.9.0\mmf so that we analyze the problem.
  • No I mean it all worked fine apart from the Verification setting does not do what I assume it does by it description.

The issue where it would thrash my HDD for hours then again at each reboot was not there but this is only one folder.

OK I will do that later on today.