Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

Aomei Backupper Disk to Disk Cloning Feature

I have an another advice and question if this is possible.
I am also testing this software and have one question about cloning disk to disk. Any chance to select one source disk and then several (1,2,3,4 or more disk) destination disks? I mean in a row not same time. This will be great feature and not all software have this which i know. Only clonezila have this how i remember.This will be great feture which works in PC magazine, services or factory and cloning disk to many notebooks or pc. If this is possible of course.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi Electro,
    AOMEI Backupper doesn't support multiple destination disks for clone. We will submit the suggestion to our dev team.
    If you want to clone disk to many notebooks or pcs, maybe you can use AOMEI Backupper to create a backup for the source disk, and then use AOMEI Image Deploy tool to restore the backup to multiple computers via network. But, all computers must be under the same LAN.
  • Yes I know this solution but I mean to connect several hdds to one PC. So transfer this suggestion to devs. This will be great feature trust me. I am technician and I know how comfortable is this. Thanks
  • Hi Electro,
    OK, no problem.