Home AOMEI Products Support

Information Error 4101

edited November 2019 in AOMEI Products Support
I've already went on the support page for this error but i'm not able to address the problem for a couple of reason; i'm not familiar as to how to check if the driver i'm backing up into have the sufficient permission to read/write it, and i can't connect to my nas/share network drive. In my Network Device, i clicked on Browse, but when i click on it i can't find any folder there to map to. I tried clicking the arrow extension thing to see if there is any folder below my userPC but nothing shows up. 

Btw, my driver do have enough space. I can explore my backup file, but when i tried checking the image it says the same error which is 4101. I haven't update my windows 10 to the new version (1903) yet, I did install the latest aomei back up standard. 

Comments

• So can you access the files in NAS with Windows Explorer?
  • I can see the Network  tab under my PC. I clicked on it, and then clicked on Name-PC  under the Computer section and from there i see no files or folder. Which is weird.
  • Please try to copy one file to the network path to see if it's accessible.
  • Yeah tried copy and pasting it in Network>(name))-PC, but it didn't work. Nothing got pasted.
  • If you can't paste the file, then it means the network path is not accessible?
  • Maybe? I can't even set up the connection, so i'm not sure what to do. I tried looking online, and instructions were the same as the ones given in the 4101 aomei support page. 
  • Please figure out how to connect to the network path first. Is it a NAS?