Home AOMEI Products Support

Issues after applying BSOD Patch to cure system crash in windows 10 v.18365

Welcome to all

I am describing about system crashes in Windows 10 v18365 when a scheduled back task/s performed by AOMEI Backupper.

The Issue was resolved by Admin by providing BSOD Patch (that was unsigned driver). BSOD Patch worked after "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" but after restart "Driver Signature Enforcement"  again enabled and AOMEI Backupper does not read the partitions in the system and hence backup process finished with error, log of this error showed "System does not find the path specified partition (Backup drive/partition)" and also new backup can not be created because of the same reason.
I also noted that the problem can be solved by permanently Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement (mean condition sustain after every restart),
Is there a way to disable driver Signature Enforcement permanently in Windows 10 v18362, HP 8440P.
Anybody can help;

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Main question is:
    When will the new driver finally be signed so that we can work with Backupper scheduled tasks again without problems?
    How many weeks or months do we still have to wait before everything works normally again?

We had a similar driver signing issue with version 3 a few years ago. Then we also had to wait for ages before the driver successfully went through the signing process...
    I refer to postings here:
    https://www.aomeitech.com/forum/discussion/comment/8531#Comment_8531
    and with regard to driver signing especially to the posts of RiseT .

• Probably in November.
  • I had no Problem until my Win10 updated with KB4522741 today ("October 24, 2019-KB4522741 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903").

No I have the same crash as described above, each time the scheduled backup starts the ABCore.exe file.
    I am using AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.1.0.

Any news on a new AOMEI Backupper version with the fixed driver?

• Good news: after installing the very latest Win10 updates the scheduled backup is working again.
    I am now using AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.3.0 with Win 10 Home Version 1909 / Build 18.363.476