Home AOMEI Products Support

Error 4103 Aomei Backkuper for server.

Hello everyone !

I work in a community computer maintenance company and use the Aomei Backupper Technician Plus software to back up servers.

Recently, I have an error that I can not solve and that is only on this server.

The server is running Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, it has 20GB of RAM and has the Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 @ 2.4GHz 2.4GHz.

It has an RDX and a Synology DS213 + NAS that is completely up to date (Aomei is also up to date).

We make backups of the C system and the D partition on the RDX and on the NAS. Everything is perfect for the RDX, no problem, but impossible to save on the NAS under penalty of having the error code 4103 "The writing of the file failed."

I want to clarify that I reset / reinstall the NAS and the application of 0, that the computer and the NAS do not detect any anomalies on their disks, and that I tried with and without the antivirus (Sophos) .

And of course I have already looked at many forums, but each time without solution, the same for the Aomei FAQ.

I hope I have all the information I need to solve this problem, and I thank you so much in advance for the help you can give me.

I am French so I apologize in advance for the spelling errors.

Sincerely, Ilyès.

Comments