Home AOMEI Products Support

Problem aomei image deploy

I wanted to test aomei image deploy. It's not good but the test didn't work out well. I have a disk copy made with bacckuper pro. The disk image is made for a samba network share. Access via username and password. I do not have any problems in the Bacckuper program with reference. Provides ip address, username and password and plays nicely for me. I wanted to see how to upload using aomei image deploy free. Unstable as I choose the source of the disk image file, after starting the recovery I got a message that it failed to access network path code 32781.
Of course, I gave the exact path as in bacckuper and username and password.
Restoration went only when I set up the resource without a password.
What else can I do to easily restore my disk drive?

Comments

• Did you enter the device name or IP address?
  • The resource provided is a network path, e.g. \\ 192.168.1.2 \ image. Access to the resource via username and password.
    If I access the resource without a password, it works. Something is not quite right here.
    Or is the problem in smb version 1,2,3? Are there any requirements?
    From the computer on which I have running image deploy I can easily access the resource by giving my feedback.
  • It is recommended to use SMB version 1.

• That's SMB v1 because it's the old version of the samba server. However, I think there is something wrong. If clean bacckupper works correctly and image deploy has a problem with credentials.
  • If I access the resource without a password, it works.
    -- Maybe the path can be accessed anonymously?