Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

AOMEI Backupper 5.0

Today I updated AOMEI Backupper Pro to version 5.0.
All went well and settings were transfered to the new version.
User interface looks well, no visual bugs.
Operation of the program - as far as I could test - is OK.

Suggestions for improvement of the GUI:

1) During the making of a backup you see a large circle with a fast moving round green kind of arrow in it.
That is not pleasant to look at for a longer time.
For information about the backup you have to click on the line beneath the circles.
The majority of the blue area however is empty.
Suggestion: make the circles a bit smaller and put the information about the backup (size, speed, remaining time of backup, etc.) in an information box beneath the circle. That way you have a nice overview of what Backupper is doing in one window in stead of a seperate window.

2) In the main Home screen there is a small icon for Tools in the right upper corner.
Suggestion: put this Tools icon in the left menu underneath Clone. That is a better place I think, because the Tools are actually quite important, especially the Explore Image which I use quite frequently.

Keep up the good work, still very nice program ! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you very much for your suggestions.
  • Today I updated AOMEI Backupper Pro to version 5.0,too. When I wanted to restore a directory a very fast popup message told me that the directory does exist (at least what I could grasp in a second), However, I cannot find the option "overwrite the existing files".?? Or is overwriting the default setting?
  • @Gakusei Did you restore to the original location?