Home AOMEI Products Support

Image deploy clients hang on "The system is booting"

I installed the free version of Image Deploy on a Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop computer to try. The first system I PXE booted connected and I could push the image. The second computer I tried which has the same hardware specification as the first one PXE booted then hung on a screen that said "This computer has already been prepared for the connection from server" Local IP is blank, Sever IP: None and Connection status: None. I've tried changing the boot option to legacy only and switching off UEFI, updating BIOs, deleting the bartPE.iso file from the "server" then creating a new one, also tried uninstalled Image Deploy then reinstalling.

The system I'm trying to deploy the image to is a Dell Optiplex 3060 if that makes a difference. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Please turn off the firewall/anti-virus software on server to see if it works.
  • Many thanks! Switching off anti-virus worked.
  • edited March 2019
    We have the same issue as Rplatcpl - we have no anti-virus and do have the firewall turned off. problem not solved for us. Any ideas? We have tech version paid
     other computers connect, Dell 3620 will not

• RESOLVED.
    NETWORK CARD DRIVERS ISSUE IN THE ISO
  • How did you solve the problem TheMezz ?, I know a little of informtique and I have the save probleme than you, I have no antivirus and firewall...
    What do you mean by your card driver issue
  • @Poub_Poubello, What error situation did you get? Could you give us a detailed description so that we can help you further?