Home AOMEI Products Support

Restore Partition

Suddenly I can not Restore Partition / Volume Backup because it does not restart  the computer and stops on the AOMEI logo.

My question is:

I have installed AOMEI Backupper Standard and I have the ability through Windows 10 make to back up.

By creating a CD or USB boot in LINUX (the only thing that restarts my computer) can I do from here Restore?

( sorry for my bad English ) Thanks  Zissimopoulos

Comments

• You mean the WinPE is not bootable?
  • Rightly, my computer does not restart from WinPE but only from Boot Linux.
    After a power outage, the computer did not start and I returned to Bios the default settings since I have the problem.

• edited October 2018
    About creating WinPE for your (old) BIOS based computer:
    Choose Create legacy bootable disk and do not check "Download WinPE from internet"
    Create ISO and burn the ISO with your own software as disk image to CD or DVD.
  • edited October 2018
    I've done it all but always the same problem my computer does not restart from WinPE
    Two months ago I worked with AOMEI without any problems but After a power outage, the computer did not start and I returned to Bios the DEFAULT  settings since I have the problem.
    My question is making backup through Windows10 I can restore with a boot CD / USB LINUX ???

• edited October 2018
    You cannot use Aomei to restore a backup made by Win 10. You need to create a Windows repair disk to do that. You can make it on any PC running Windows 7 through 10. In Win 10 go to the control panel home, then Update and Security, backup, "looking for an older backup", click on "go to backup and restore (windows 7)", create a system repair disk. Booting from that disk will allow you to restore a backup image made in Windows. Is this what you were asking?
  • I meant making backup through Windows 10 with AOMI installed instead of boot CD / USB
  • My question is making backup through Windows10 I can restore with a boot CD / USB LINUX ???

Yes.
  • edited October 2018
    JohnnyboyGo Thank you very much.