Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Backupper Pro - Invalid Licence Key

Hi Guys,

I purchased a copy of AOMEI backupper Pro about two years ago with a lifetime Licence Key.  I had a problem with my PC and had to rebuild it. I have installed version 4.0.6 which worked initially. The trial version has expired and when I try to enter my Licence Key I get Invalid Licence. My licence key, is supposed to be a lifetime one.

I reported this to their support email address and they said they have reset my licence but its still reporting the same Invalid error message.

I have escalated to their complaints team but so far I have not had a response which is really frustrating. 

Does anyone know if AOMEI have a telephone number so i can call them?

Regards
Steve 

Comments

• This is now resolved.
    Bruce Teng from their support team resolved my issue for me.
    I don't have the details but it seems he managed to complete the offline licence check which worked for him but not me. Now my licence works.

So if anyone else has an issue just keep trying their support or complaints email until someone help you. I understand the slow response I got was due to their holidays.

It would help if they had an auto response email, advising you of possible delays due to holidays etc. Maybe I'm expecting too much

Anyway all good for now.
    Steve :)

• Hi,

I ran into the same issue. So I asked their support and they came with following: "The giveaway license has expired, so it can't activate the program anymore. You could purchase a new license if you want to continue using the program."
    I purchased the license for Euro 16.95. My license is not a giveaway license!!! That license is for 3 PCs + FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES! How can those expire if I paid for free lifetime upgrades?!

Can someone please look into it? The answer came from their customer rep Fiona.

Cheers

• edited February 18
    Hello C, I understand your frustration about the license. I have many pro licenses for Aomei products, and they have reset them for me. When you have a new PC, please contact Aomei to reset your license.
    When you are on the same PC, and you are upgrading version, it is best to use the Pro version to upgrade, using this link.
    Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]
    Backupper Pro Edition
    https://www.ubackup.com/changelog.html
    Keeps license activated when updating Pro version

• @Caesar, It seems that you purchased the license from an unofficial authorized channel This license was given as a free gift during our previous giveaway.