Home AOMEI Products Support

Incremental files have no dates

The incremental files are saved on a Seagate GoFlex external drive. Incremental Backup works fine every day but all files have no file creation date, this field is empty in Windows Explorer (Win 10). Checking the "properties" of the files shows "Created" and "Modified" dates in May 1962 and and a last access date of Mai 23 1962 for all of them. Any clue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Can you upload a screenshot of the problem?
  • Sorry about de delay. Here is a picture of the files in the Backup Folder where there is no creation date. And, to the left a capture of the "Properties" window that shows the 1962 dates. 
    This could probably because this is a backup of my "OneDrive" folder. The folder itself has no creation date.

Thank you.

• Hi Alainp,

Are the files in your screen shots incremental files taken over a period of time?

Also, can you see a creation date on the original backup you created, whenever that was?
  • Yes, these are incremental files created once a day, for the last 23 days so far, the larger one being the first one. None have a creation date, and I really wonder where that "June 1962" comes from...
  • If you backup other folders, will you encounter the same problem?
  • OK, it's now fixed. The problem was not caused by AOMEI but by the Seagate Dashboard software. It could not get the date and time frome the Internet, Thanks to all who tried to help me.