AOMEI Backupper Network Beta Test

Comments

• Is there a way that the task view can be cleaned up, it is very difficult to sort jobs.  the job does not have to take up a whole line, if it can be made smaller while maintaining job progress, that would help.  Actual Icons of the PC's may help.  But the current task screen can be to busy and difficult for anyone with multiple PC's to back up hard to keep track of. 

• Yes, right now you have a date range, but not away to delete the past log when it is nolonger needed on the  Backupper network's screen

• - Can it import the existing tasks to the network control without recreate it in task tab when change the control to another server?

• I know someone else pointed out that all computers have to be on the same subnet, but our company has computers on 5 different subnets. This is a big drawback for the centralized backup if it cant see it. I do not want to have to go to 5 different pcs to see if backups worked.

• @briand ; I was the onle who asked about it, and this is what I got in reply to an email:

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

We will support managing computers on different subnets in next version. 

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us back.
    Have a nice day.  :)

So, there looking into it :D

• Got the new update 0.0.2, not sure where to put bug reports? or maybe there's instructions I'm missing somewhere.

Noticed that you added the IP segments section under settings. AWESOME!!!!!

I enter 192.168.60 and add it. This is so I can see all the computer rtanging from 192.168.60.1-255

the host "server" is located on 192.168.10.

However, when I do a Refresh on Uncontrolled Computer's I do not see anything in my list. (as all my computers on 192.168.10 have backupper installed and are managed) 

When I go to Install client program, and tell it to do Remote Install Client, in the list of computers it only shows 192.168.10 computers, and no other network.

Am I doing something wrong?

• When will the centralized control for Server and Technician version deploy?

• when trying to setup e-mail noctification using hotmail accounts and it fails

• @garendell ; The email issue and hotmail, I know that for gmail clients you have to enable the allow low security programs, in order for it to work. Maybe hotmail has a similar setting. I would look at 2 things, one your hotmail spam account or main inbox and see if there was a security email about a low security program trying to access your hotmail.

2: search online and see if anybody has had problems with outlook connecting to hotmail accounts.

I know your problem is AOMEI based, but sometimes you can find similar problems with other programs.

This is how we had to get AOMIE to use our Gmail accounts.

• @All thanks for your feedback and suggestions. 

@briand we have released a new beta verison which supports manage computers under different subnet.

@kzieres61 Could you try again? If you get the same problem, could you check if the 192.168.60 has been saved into IPsegment.ini under C:\ProgramData\AomeiBR\net?