It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
@admin I already own One Key Recovery Pro, Backupper Professional and Partition Assistant Pro.
Just to say thanks for the free software.The license code and a download link was received next day.
Product installed and working well, in fact I've already made use of some of the extra features. Also impressed by the way that all settings and tasks from the free version were correctly carried over, all shortcuts remained in place and work, as does my custom context menu to open AOMEI direct from right clicking the desktop.
Whats not to like
all the comments and suggestions above are excellent. as a new paid user , i'd say - 1) pricing needs to be standardized, 2) english needs to be well written by an expert 3) customer service - instead of emailing the codes & downloading software - whichis very frustrating, needs to be automated in a web portal / console, 4) Remote administration / Cloud features for management of backups needs to be adopted. 5) Help videos on youtube needs to be updated. Its an excellent backup program - now they just need to get their act together as teh competition is fierce. !
When I see AOMEI I just have positive emotions and what comes to mind is a company that for a short time zarekomendovala yourself, as a developer of a popular and excellent software.
Because using the software from AOMEI Technology, we can confidently say that with proper use of any product with 99.99% probability they will do their work. Especially widely popular program AOMEI Partition Assistant and AOMEI Backupper.
Especially nice that there's a fully functional free version, which in the basic configuration is able to perform the full range of basic tasks. Good news is that the software is constantly evolving and improving its functionality.
AOMEI Technology is always cares about its customers and therefore technical support is always at a high level.
I want to Express my gratitude, success in business and a lot of good products.
When I see Aomei...
I think solid imaging software Aomei Backupper But why so slow Incrementals??
I have good experience with Aomei Backupper Pro, Macrium Home & EaseUS Todo Home.
Aomei Incrementals are slow, why??
Big speed/time difference between Aomei & other software Incrementals.
Daily Backup schedule
C (system drive) backup only, D partition backup destination.
Macrium Incrementals are mostly under 5 mins.
EaseUS Incrementals are moslty under 3 mins
Aomei Incrementals are mostly under 20 mins
Aomei Incrementals speed/time are kinda Full backup.
You guys need to improve Aomei Incrementals speed/time.
I would love Aomei Backupper Pro license.
the first thing is 'what a bad company name'.. sorry, but it's true.
Dear Support Team, dear Developers,
first of all thank you for providing AOMEI Backupper. I very much appreciate the fact that you also provide a free version with lots of functionallity.
Your question "what comes to mind, when you see AOMEI" has many aspects. I try to answer related to a few of those:
1) The name "AOMEI" unfortunately sounds a bit like "Oh dear" in German in my native language. But that is not important to me. On a second look, the name sounds modest and soft. I actually like a modest appearance, which keeps or outperforms on the promise, rather than boasting with nothing or little behind it. The name also fits the sympathetic an relaxed presentation of your product in the web.
I also like that you provide an honest and transparent comparison of your tools. You openly state that the free version does not come with the tool to create the rescue CD. I very much like this compared to other competing tools, where you only find out from the web, that the rescue CD of the free version does not have any rescue capability... For me this is a reason not to buy the full version of those other tools. So I came to AOMEI to test your product. I am very happy to buy your product if my test is successful.
2) As others said. The icon of the Backupper tool reminds one of the MS windows backup and recovery tools.
3) The Backupper, when the program is opened in the home screen, looks inviting and easy to use. Also the menues are well structured. One has no problem to perform standard tasks.
I would actually buy licenses of your Backupper for our family computers if my testing is successful. (I ran into some first issues which I will post in an appropriate thread in this forum. Maybe it is just me trying out your Backupper for the first time.)
just to follow up on my previous post.
1) AOMEI could also be understood as "So what!" in local dialect. That is not so bad... "System crashed - 'So what!' - We did a backup"
2) I was wrong to think that the free version does not allow to create a Rescue CD. In fact it does and the CD works. (Just test it to see if you can go by your original Win PE or if you rather use the one supplied by AOMEI on the Internet by setting the option "Download Win-PE environment from the Internet"...)
@playmusician Hi there, your feedbacks are also quite excellent, will report your ideas to our project managers.
@kubik67 Hello, thanks for your feedback. will send your ideas to our project manager
Copyright © 2009-2018 AOMEI Tech Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.