Home AOMEI Products Support

Last Run Result 0xC000012D logged in Windows Task Scheduler Library for scheduled backup task

edited December 2017 in AOMEI Products Support

Product: AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition 4.0.6

I use Windows task scheduler for managing my backups.  The backup task in question is a Disk Backup, scheduled to run Weekly as an differentialbackup scheme with Disk Space Management enabled, retaining the latest 4 versions.  The last backup (Operation Partition Full backup in detailed information) was a full backup that ran on 11/27/2017 and was successful.  There is no indication within the AMOEI logs that the 12/03/2017 scheduled task ran.  The logged result was 0xC000012D.  I don't know what that means or why the backup task failed to show anything in in the AOMEI logs and why it's next scheduled run time is 12/10/2017.

A screen shot of the Windows task library is attached.

imageAOMEI backup issue.jpg

Comments

• Can you show me your schedule settings in Backupper?

• It's attached.  I noticed in making the screen shots that the backup type changed from differential to incremental.  I don't recall that I changed that, but it might be possible.  Is there log for those type of changes stored somewhere?

On a separate note, would it be possible for the forums to add a spell checker for the comments?

imageAOMEI backup issue schedule settings.jpg

• We will analyse the problem, thanks for your feedback.