What is the first thing comes to your mind when you see AOMEI?

Comments

• @Mooly, thank you for your ideas about "exposure and recognition" and the small-size-window problem. Will report these issues to our project manager. Please leave a comment about which software would you like to have as your gift so we can send you the license as soon as possible.

• @West_El, Hello West, thanks for your continuously support and the suggestions about "Language", "User Interface". We'll try to do a better work in the future. Can you leave another comment about which software you'd like to have as your gift so we can send it to you by Email?

• @fchateau, Hi there, thank you for your support and recommendation for AOMEI Partition Assistant on Amazon.com. As you have already purchased Partition Assistant Professional, I guess you'd like to have AOMEI Backupper Professional as your gift. Please leave another comment to let us make sure. Thank you again!

• admin 

I would be happy with a license from Aomei Backupper PRO. Ah! Thanks also to the Twitter user @lordsnow1234, because his tutorials are one of the best in my opinion.

I was glad the employees liked it! Backupper really is a salvation!

• @admin ;

The offer of free software has come as a very pleasant (and unexpected surprise). Lets see... Backupper Professional please. I would certainly get the most use from that.

Thanks.

• @admin.... A license for Partition Assistant Pro would be appreciated. Thank you.

• @collieman, Hey there, thanks for your feedback. Can you give us more details about Win10 issue so we can modify it in our future version? Thank you! And also, please leave another comment about what software would you like to have as your gift so we can send you the license.

• @kiadmin, Hi there, thanks for your encouragement, it really means a lot to us. And we feel extremely sorry for not rewarding our users in time. Can you leave another comment about which software you'd like to have as your gift so we can send the license to you by email.

• @webaccounts, thanks for your feedback. AOMEI Backupper 4.0.6 has already supported creating bootable media based on Win10 PE which contains many typical drives like usb 3.0, NVME drivers, etc. Please leave another comment about which software you'd like to have as your gift so we can send you the license by Email.

• @wito, Hi Wito, thanks for your support and feedback. Please leave another comment about which software you'd like to have as your gift so we can send you the license by Email