Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI OneKey Recovery Problem

When installing the free trial of OneKey Recovery in Windows 10, I encountered the following message:

"A digitally signed driver is required

amwrtdrv.sys

Windows blocked the installation of a digitally unsigned driver.  Uninstall the program or device that uses the driver and check the publisher's website for a digitally signed version of the driver."

Can you fix this, please?

Comments

• Thank you for that link.  The program installed properly.

However, in reading the online help page, it appears that AOMEI OneKey Recovery does not support Windows 10.

I know that sometimes webpages are not updated.  So please confirm whether AOMEI OneKey Recovery supports Windows 10.

ALSO

this webpage: https://www.backup-utility.com/features/system-backup.html

says that Backupper can make a Windows 10 system backup.  So I find it extremely odd that AOMEI would offer one product which can backup a Windows 10 system and another program which cannot.

• I must agree! 

• Yes, AOMEI OneKey Recovery supports Windows 10.

• Yes, I see that the OneKey Recovery specs on your main website have been changed.  Sadly, so have the prices.  The bundled software sale for Backupper, Partition Assistant and OneKey Recovery is apparently over and the $22 sale price of OneKey Recovery is back to $29.

Now that I know OneKey Recovery supports Windows 10, I will purchase it today. But waiting for your company to correct their sales information has cost me a 25% increase in the price.

• UPDATE

AOMEI offered a discount when I purchased OneKey Recovery. So that was good.

ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: this is the webpage that doesn't mention Windows 10

https://www.backup-utility.com/onekey/help/#aaor

Prospective OneKey Users please note: You'd better read all of the help pages before you use OneKey, otherwise strange things can happen.

When I did my first backup, there was a big red screen when my computer rebooted.  Upon investigation I discovered the OneKey had not only added itself to the boot menu, it also placed itself before the Windows boot manager, which my computer apparently did not like.

IMHO, AOMEI should tell you in their sales copy that OneKey Recovery adds itself to the Windows boot.  That creates a slightly slower boot.  I'm OK with that.  But it would have been nice to know in advance that using OneKey requires a trade off in boot speed.

I'm still testing OneKey but so far, unlike the sales literature, it seems to be a well thought out program.  The added boot menu has an overwhelming number of available options.

Interestingly enough, OneKey has the same odd, improper display ratio that all the other programs have.  Could someone please find the old man that writes these programs and change his computer monitor to the proper resolution!

• West... does OneKey have "settings" listed near the top right of the main screen under Menu? Backupper has it and if you go to "other", it allows you to enlarge the home screen. 

• Well, OneKey Recovery doesn't support large window mode at present, we will improve this feature.

• Flyer . . . as Admin has confirmed, although OneKey has settings there is no obvious way to change the resolution.  There ARE arcane instructions and if you're adventurous you can discover the folders with the program images on your own.  But there are no additional images in varied resolutions to choose from.  At least none that I could find.

But thanks for the tip.  We will have to wait for AOMEI to program that feature.

• Not trying to be argumentative, but if it didn't add itself to the Boot Manager, how else do you expect it to provide an alternate boot, when you need recovery? Or maybe I just don't understand how it works.

• Not trying to be argumentative, but . . .

LOL

If you actually OWNED this product, then you would know that AOMEI has added a dialog screen which addresses and solves this issue.

Or maybe I just don't understand how it works.

OK, here's how it works . . . To be authentically helpful, one only talks about AOEMI products which they have actually purchased and used to the point of acquiring expertise with that product.

That's how it works, got it?