Home AOMEI Products Support

How do i edit/change an image?

Hello 2 things,

First, I've created a system image after making the USB that it's stored on bootable, i would like to add/remove programs from this image.

What's the best way to go about this, or do i have to make a new image from scratch?

Secondly, this is with the free version, but i'd be interested in taking a look at the professional version if it's possible to automate the process of restoring an image by USB.

What i mean by this is, i'd create an image with all the programs and etc, then i'd put that image on multiplte other laptops using a bootable USB. I'd prefer if the process would mean that after i choose the USB as the bootable option on startup i don't have to go through the process of selecting which drive i want to backup to and from. Instead it automatically does the restore and shuts down when complete.

Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Pritesh,

The professional version doesn't have an automated restore function. It's still necessary to manually pick an image to restore, destination drive/partition/etc. then start the process.  There is another Aomei product called Aomei One Key that lets you create a bootable system restore partition.  If you have several computers that are identical, you could possibly use that software for your purpose.  

One Key

• One key looks perfect for the upcoming task i have!

Thank you so much!image