Home AOMEI Products Support

Existing Backups from CD

When I boot from a CD/DVD (using Win PE) and connect a USB drive that has my backups on it, the main tab does not show the existing backups.  Is there a way to cause the program to read the USB drive and list the existing backups?  The only way I have gotten it to work so far is to go to tools and ask to verify a backup, I select each one and after selecting cancel the verify.  Then they appear on the home tab.  My main reason for doing this is to perform incremental and differential backups.  It seems the only way to do it.

Thanks

Comments

• You save backup files on an usb drive. However, while you disconnect and reconnect the devices, the drive letterof the devices may be changed. Therefore AOMEI Backupper cannot continue thebackup plan due to the different saving path.

solutions: 

1.      Open AOMEI Backupper, in the “Home”screen, click “Restore” tab option.

2.      Select "Path" optionto locate the backup files, then select any one of them and open it. Afterthat, you will find that these files have been listed in the screen.

3.      Back to the “Home” screen, youwill find the backup task has been loaded.

4.      Continue your backup plan.