Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Win PE builder 1.4 integrated tools release number

Hi

I have used Win PE builder 1.3 to generate a bootable WIN PE USB stick, which I use for Backups and Restores of

disks/partitions. Win PE builder has integrated Backupper (release 2.0.2) and Partition Assistant (5.5.8).

Unfortunately nothing is mentioned in the release history of Aomei PE builder 1.4, which releases are integrated.

So may be somebody, who has generated Win PE with AOMEI PE builder 1.4  can tell me which release of AOMEI Backupper/Partition Assistant have been integrated in release 1.4.?

I want to restore a HD (512GB data used 60GB) to a smaller SSD (256 GB), which seems to be a problem with

Backupper 2.0.2. generated with Win PE Builder 1.3

Thanks

Comments

• It looks like 2.02 and 5.58

• Hi Guys,

Yes, it's still Backupper 2.02 and Partition Assistant 5.5.8 in Builder 1.4.

What problem you have when you restore your HD to a SSD? Please describe it in details. So we can analyze it.

• Hi

I do not have any problem yet, Backupper 2.0.2 in Win PE works fine for me and I have restored successfully to equal sized disks, but want just know when restoring with Backupper 2.0.2 to a disk with lower capacity I would expect problems.The New Feature List of Backupper 1.4  list also the fixes of previous releases.

e.g:  New features Backupper 2.0.3 (2014-11-01)  from 2.0.2 (2014-08-22)

Fixed issue : "The selected destination partition is too small when restoring system"

So it fear when restoring with version 2.0.2  I may have problems as Backupper 2.0.2

had a bug, which has been fixed with 2.0.3 and higher

Thanks.

• Hi Hercules,

Yes, that's a result of thoughtlessness. I have reported to our developers,thank you very much for your warning, we will update it in the next version. Currently to avoid this issue, you can first install a higher version of Backupper on your computer first, then when you create WinPE using PE Builder, it will integrate the version of Backupper you have installed to WinPE.