Home AOMEI Products Support

Best way to backup System & Programs from two drives

edited December 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

New to AOMEI and I like what I have seen so far.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to backup my system that spans two physical drives. This is the setup I have...

C:drive is a 120GB SSD drive that gives me great startup speed that I have my OS (Win7) on

F:drive is where I keep my Programs and user My Documents etc. (not to risk documents if my OS becomes corrupted)

Recently I had to re-install my OS and of course I had to reinstall programs because the file path references were lost. I know backing up (image) of my C:drive will perserve the file path back to my Programs on another disk but, I suspect, that would only be the case if I only back up the OS image and Program disk at the same time? 

So finally the question... How is it best to keep the path between the two disks backed up at the same time? Do I select both disks to be backed up all in the same backup (if it's possible) or do I save them seperately? Can I back up my Program files only and save My Documents in another backup/destination source? I hope my question makes sense...