Home AOMEI Products Support

Usb boot recovery no network

I booted from an usb created from aomei backupper workstation. Once booted, I can’t access my backup through the network. There is no option to access network on aomei. I see all the local drives but no network tree.  There is no way to access my other computers. Please help. 

Comments

• Have you tried \\ip\folder in the address bar?
  • I use AOMEI PE Builder to create a bootable disk or usb flash drive and can access the network.
  • @Itcjarges, Did you create bootable media of AOMEI PE Builder on the same computer that you create AOMEI Backuppee bootable media?
    It seems that the WinPE bootable media of AOMEI Backupper doesn't integrate the network drivers. Did you check "Download WinPE creating environment from the internet" option when you create the WinPE bootable media?
  • AOMEI PE Builder is installed on the same PC on which AOMEI Backupper is also installed, the image created on a USB Flash that it creates can access the network if I need it. Yes, the first time he downloaded WinPE from the Internet.

• @Itcjarges, You can try to download and install Windows ADK and Windows PE Addon. 
    After that, please try to create WinPE with uncheck the option.
    As for downloading and installing Windows ADK and Windows PE Addon, please refer to here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/get-started/adk-install