Home AOMEI Products Support

How to install Partition Assistant onto AOMEI PE Builder 1.3-created flash drive?

edited December 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

After I created a bootable flash drive with AOMEI PE Builder 1.3, I was very surprised that Partition Assistant Pro was NOT installed there, which is absurd because the ONLY reason I want to use the PE Builder is to create a bootable flash drive to run Partition Assistant Pro!

How do I install (or whatever) Partition Assistant Pro on a bootable flash drive created by AOMEI PE Builder?

Comments

• Siw2, another moderator on this forum has been developing excellent PEs that include Aomei PA and Backupper.  They will use whichever versions of the software are installed on your PC as I understand it. 

See this discussion thread.

• Another possibility that I have not tried, but may work for you is to replace the PA used in PE builder itself.  If you have PA Pro installed, there's a folder under there for the x64 PE.  There's a similar folder in the PE Builder folder tree.  If you were to rename the folder under PE Builder then copy over the Pro edition PA PE folder being sure that it has the same name PE Builder is looking for, that would probably get PE Builder to build with the Pro edition.