Home AOMEI Products Support

Drive letter for system reserved partition on cloned disk

I use AOMEI Backupper Pro (7.1.2) on "Computer A", and AOMEI Backupper Standard (3.2) on "Computer B", both under Windows 7 Professional. I use both only to make full clones of the internal disks of these computers onto individual external disks.
In each case, the source drive (internal) has three partitions: a System Reserved partition (normally invisible, and with no drive letter), and two regular partitions with drive letters C and D.
On computer A, using Backupper Professional, the cloned drive has three partitions: a System Reserved partition (usually invisible, with no drive letter) and two "regular" partitions to which the computer assigns drive letters E and F.
On computer B, using Backupper Standard, the cloned drive has three partitions: a System Reserved partition (to which the computer assigns drive letter E) and two "regular" partitions  to which the computer assigns drive letters F and G.
This difference in behavior confuses the administration of my backup system (of which this cloning is a part).
Do we know why there is this difference?
Thanks.
Doug Kerr