Home AOMEI Products Support

How do I manage space on the backup drive

OS = Win10
I'm running AOMEI Backupper Standard

I noticed that my backup drive, which has a capacity of 6.0 TB, is starting to get full.  I only have about 1.11 TB left of free disk space.

I run two backups every night - one is a disk backup of a drive that I store my media (audio & video, pictures) on.  The other is a backup of my C:\Users folder.

I believe (sorry but it's been a long time since I set this up) that I am running Incremental backups for both of these.  I also believe that's all I can do since I've got AOMEI Backupper Standard.

The disk backup now has 457 *.adi files.  The C:\Users has 458 *.afi files.
My question is can I delete the old files in my two backup folders?  Or do I need to start over by running a complete backup of each of these and then I can go back to incremental backups?

If you can point me to anything on the AOMEI site that helps that would be great.  I looked at the FAQs and didn't see anything that applied.

Comments

• @Descartes, If you don't need to restore to the old status after. You can delete all these backups and then recreate full backup. Then, new incremental backup will be based on the new full backup.