It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1st at all: It's really a gret product ... easy to use, fast in execution.
But some features are missing nearly all other products have (f.e. EaseUS, Acronis).
1. an option to enter credentials for the scheduled tasks
2. an option like "task before backup" and "task after backup" (f.e. to call a batch file to stop an SQL-Server and move old backups to a specified folder)
3. newly created tasks cannot be edited if they're not started once ... strange ...
4. name of the task and name of backup file are equal ... that's ok, but then we need an option to change the name of the destination folder. Currently it's needed to delete the task and re-create it
5. would be nice to open a backup by double-clicking it in explorer. Would be easier to restore a single file from a backup without the need of doing it via the software. f.e. EaseUS got this feature since 5.8 ...
think, that are all my wishes for now