Severeal Issues with OneKey Recovery Customization
Hi! Recently we bought a license for AOMEI OneKey Recovery Customization for a specific requierement of one of our clients. We need to do the following:
- Prepare a machine with all the program and settings
- Sysprep the machine
- Create a backup with OKR
- Capture an image of the whole disk, including the recovery
- Deploy this image on several machines
- Hide the "press F11 key" message (but keep it functional)
- Hide the boot menu option
- Customize the interface of the recovery
- Deploy the image on several machines: it seems like OKR attaches to the hardware or something. After we apply the image on another machine, the system doesn't boot into recovery. It also doesn't keep the "press F11" setting.
- Hide the F11 display message (but keep it functional): only way to do this is to customize the text and write a blank space, so no text appear. However, after creating a backup in WinPE environment the message is restored. There's no way to customize the text again in WinPE, and the software was already removed before sysprep, since we don't want to leave the software installed on the machine, just the recovery.