Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI Backupper 6.5 Pro - WinPE 10 not accessing 11th Gen Tiger Lake + NVME SSD on HP 15-dw3509nz

2»

Comments

• We have submitted the problem to our technicians. They will optiimzie it after.
  • Hi, same thing with "Dell Latitude 5520". I have the 6.5.1 version of AOMEI Backupper technician and I can't get the NVMe SSD visible from WinPE environment.  Thanks. 
  • @DanielG, are you using 11th Gen Tiger Lake? And, what brand is your SSD? 
    In addition, did you check "Download WinPE creating environment..." when you create the WinPE?
  • @admin, Hi, In fact, Dell Latitude 5520 which we have acquired, comes equipped with an 11th Generation Intel core i7 processor and MVNe SSD. Cannot access in the WinPE environment. I checked "Download WinPE creating environment ...", indeed.
  • @DanielG, Could you try to uncheck the "Download WinPE creating environment..." when you create the WinPE? If it is checked by default, please try to download and install Windows ADK, then try again.
    As for installing ADK, please refer to here: https://www.ubackup.com/help/aik-win8.html

• @admin Hi, Thank you for your advice. I finally found it. If you are interested, I was told that I had to add the drivers for the SSD drive that can be extracted from the "DriverStore" directory of Windows. The name is "Disk.inf". I also added these in case: "EhStorPwdDrv.inf" and "EhStorTcgDrv.inf". Thanks a lot for your help. Have a good day.

• @DanielG, Thanks for your feedback. Btw, Did you still check "Download WinPE creating environment..." when you recreate the WinPE and add the drivers?
  • @adminIndeed, I unchecked the box and I added the drivers for the disk. I had already tried without the drivers and it didn't work. So, I'm not sure that changes anything. But the important thing is that it works now. Thanks a lot again for your help. Have a nice day.
  • @DanielG, Thanks for your feedback. We will optimize the problem after.
  • Hi all!

The same problem here. It's a brand new AsusExpert laptop with WD NVMe SSD.

My ssd (which I would like to backup) is not showing in bootable Backupper. (create with PE Builder 2.0)

My ssd:

I imported the drivers when I make the bootable media.

Not working...

I saw one year ago somebody made an iso, and it worked. Now It works in my case too, but I don't want to use "non official resources". I would like to create myself. (or use AOMEI official)

Thanks for helping me.
    BR,
    Gabor
  • @Iamgabor01, Did you create WinPE bootable media on the computer connecting the SSD? Generally, if you create WinPE bootable media on the computer connecting the SSD, it will integrate the related drivers automatically.
    But, if there is no the SSD, your system might not have these drivers.
    As for adding drivers manually, you need to confirm if you add all related drivers. Where did you get drivers from?
  • Hello!

Thanks for answering!

I made the bootable media on another PC.

I got the drivers from the target machine's SYSTEM32 folder (DriverStore - mentioned above)
    And I got the Asus IRST driver from Asus driver page.

• @Iamgabor01, "I got the drivers from the target machine's SYSTEM32 folder"---Is there a system on the target machine? Maybe you can try to create the WinPE on the target machine that connected the SSD.
  • @iamgabor01
    did you manage to sort it out? 
    I am in a very similar place, I also cannot create my WinPE on the destination system :(
  • @Kisiel, Maybe you can install a system on the target machine, and then install and run AOMEI Backupper to do the restore.