Home AOMEI Products Support

New release 6.4 does not use former schedules and logfiles

since I update Backupper to v6.4 my log entries are gone and also my schedule is whiped as if i am a complete new user. Little bit annoying to be honest. Also: "administrator has blocked app access to secure memory for Backupper.exe". Even after giving access: Backupper does not run anymore.
Other with same issues? 
Tagged:

Comments

• @Weijland1953, Sorry for the inconvenience. You can import backup tasks via browsing the backup image under Tools-->Export/Import backup. But, you need to re-enable schedule settings for these tasks.
    "Also: "administrator has blocked app access to secure memory for Backupper.exe". Even after giving access: Backupper does not run anymore."---Sorry that we don't quite understand the issue. What error situation did you get when you run AOMEI Backupper? Could you take some screenshots so that we check the problem further?
  • edited February 2021
    @admin.
    Your colleague sent me a solution via E-mail (after me sending him some logfiles)  which worked.
    For other users the adviced solution was: 

"Please check if there is a task2.2.xml.bak file under C:\ProgramData\AomeiBR(hidden directory)? If so, you could delete it, then check if this issue still exists. We advise you could use the Import/Export Configuration feature under Tools to import your tasks."

This worked well.
    thx!