Home AOMEI Products Support

unreliable backupper operation

Hello,
I'm an AOMEI Backupper user, and way back (probably, 2-3 yrs ago) I had all sorts of problems (various errors, e.g., 4110); although, generally, I could always do an "explore" of the image. After that, in the immediate past, the backupper worked flawlessly. However, yesterday after performing a backup, I again encountered the 4110 error (once again, the "explore" worked). At first I thought that the cause was a new version (6.3); so I reverted to 6.2; however, the 4110 persisted. Therefore, it would appear that the cause is within my computer. I took a look at the logs; but I could not make head or tail of it. Does anyone know how to interpret the logs?

Anyway when one looks at the help materials, one gets the comment "try the explore operation; if that works, then the backup *may* be OK". It must be admitted, that is not exactly a definitive advice!
Regards,
bostjanv

Comments

• @Bostjanv, There is no backup logs(ABCore.txt) in the aomei-log you sent. Could you try to run the backup again? If you still get error code 4110, please send us the log folder again.
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the answer. I repeated the backup and I again received code 4110. I am enclosing the whole log directory. By the way before performing the backup, I updated to version 6.4.

On examination of the log files I notice some INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE and INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES messages; but I don't know how to interpret them.
    Regards,
    bostjanv

• @Bostjanv, Our technician doesn't check the error code 4110 via the log files. Could you allow us to offer remote assistance? If yes, please let us know what time zone or city you locate in and when you were free to apply this operation. Our time zone is East eight zones. BTW, this operation is based on the Remote tool-Team Viewer. You could download it from the internet.
  • Thanks for the answer. My time zone is UTC + 60min. I'm generally available from around 9am onward (provided I'm informed beforehand). If I understand you correctly I should download and install Team-Viewer. After that I will await your communication. I downloaded Team-Viewer; but will the free version do? I am waiting for your communication
    Regards,
    bostjanv
  • @Bostjanv, We will contact you via email after. Please check your email.