Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

licensing (backupper) and more.

why not a page on the main web site called licensing rules, just  1 page, with all facts and rules we all know are unique.
1: how to upgrade or buy outright a home PC license for 1 ,2,3,,4,5 PC at home. (even later add one)
2: and when the none life time version expires what is  lost.  (no upgrades or the app goes lame or is now crippleware.?)
3: sure forum support at all times. sure.
4: when the license goes dead, what happens. be clear here. very clear. please and thank you.
5: license migration rules. (old PC melts? lol)
6: and can we get email on discounted software by you, ? (for sure current licensed users)(like this week and 2nd PC to home version for $10,etc.

and.... sales ads/
also make it clear this great product installs to any non BOOT drive.  (internal to PC)  like others makers of APPS can not. saving wear to my SSD.  a great feature for sure and that other makers do not allow,
and  a  you have a  forum , that most others do not have.

love your product  I  do. 
cheers and happy new year.

Comments

• @Savvy2,
    1: If you purchase AOMEI Backupper Pro, one license code is allowed to use for 1 PC. So, you need to purchase licenses for every computer. Or, you can purchase AOMEI Backupper tech or tech plus, which supports unlimited computers with one license code.
    2: If you purchase AOMEI Backupper current version (without lifetime upgrade service), you can't get the free upgrade when we release a new version. But, you can keep using the version you purchased.
    3: Yes
    4:  When the license goes dead, you will can't continue to register and use the program.
    5: Such license is non-transferable and non-assignable, except in limited circumstances. The limited circumstances include where the original computer the Software license was deployed on: (i) becomes non-functioning; and (ii) falls into disuse. In such cases, the license is transferable to a replacement computer.
    6: How many licenses do you need to purchase? And, what purpose do you want to achieve via AOMEI Backupper?