Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI OneKeyRecovery Issue

I use OneKey Recovery with Kaby lake and Coffee lake in Windows 10 all is working well, But after I'm change to comet lake platform, I have some issue need support, Thanks

Q1:  Unable to activate Windows 10 successfully and access the F11 AOEMEI Onekey Recovery function after cloning it to a new SSD from the original one through AOMEI Backupper Standard Edition .

Q2:  Windows 10 runs normally after cloning it from the original SSD to a new one via 3rd party software (e.g. Acronis, True Image, Ghost, Easeus todo backup). However we are unable to find the BOOT record after powering up the system after recovering the operating system by AOMEI Onekey Recovery.

In such case, running Windows 10 startup repair is required to fix the issue.

Test environment: 

Windows 10 which UEFI is installed under GPT format, and is completed with built-in F11 recovery function via AOMEI OneKey Recovery v1.62.  The system SSD is able to run AOMEI Recovery successfully and can access Windows 10 without issue after being recovered.

Some different about before and after:
Before: Legacy + MBR
After: UEFI + GPT (Coz comet lake use legacy will disable internal graphic)
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello User_Natsu,
    "However we are unable to find the BOOT record after powering up the system after recovering the operating system by AOMEI Onekey Recovery."---Did you mean that the system can't boot when you use AOMEI OneKey Recovery to recover system? Did you boot from the cloned disk and then run AOMEI Onekey Recovery to do restore? Or, press F11 into AOMEI Recovery Environment to do restore?
    "The system SSD is able to run AOMEI Recovery successfully and can access Windows 10 without issue after being recovered."---Did you mean that you boot from the original SSD to do restore via AOMEI Onekey Recovery? Then, the restored system can work?