Home AOMEI Products Support

aomei backupper "explore image" "is not accessible" "the device is not ready" on Windows 10

Hi Everyone, I don't have a question but I did find an obscure solution to something that the support team should be able to provide immediately instead of going back and forth 20 times and still no solution. I want to share for all of those people out there that get so frustrated with this software just trying to access there critical data. The point of a backup software is to have the confidence to gain access to it at anytime. The title says it all and the solution was to "use IP addresses instead of named network locations." That's it. I simply gave up a couple of months ago because I was so damn frustrated and thought I would try it again, low and behold, fixed!

A plea to Aomei, please have this pointed out in the "Explore Image" wizard. That would have been so much easier and saves so much time instead of support saying, "try another computer" or  "restore the partition" or some other useless suggestion.

Note to self... whenever thinking of purchasing a backup product that has great reviews, first rummage thru the discussion boards first.

Comments

• Hello Zjdoliver,
    "the support team should be able to provide immediately instead of going back and forth 20 times and still no solution"---Could you offer your contact email address so that we check your problem further?