Home AOMEI Products Support

Aomei 5.9 update problem.

Just updated to Aomei 5.9 on two PCs.
When selecting Backup...Disk Backup my destination USB hard drive isn't listed (Always listed as F in the past).
I have a C drive for programmes and a D drive  for storage.
The D drive is listed as the destination drive...plus the option of a network destination.

How do I get F as the destination drive?
Advice Please.

Comments

• Any help Please?
  • Any help Please?
  • Hi EJB986,
    You can't see the destination USB hard drive when you select the destination path? Could you take a screenshot to us?
    And, please click disk clone, and then check if it lists the USB drive on the interface.
  • edited August 2020
    Correct.
    Uninstalled 5.9 yesterday....including a good registry clear out.
    Reinstalled now and adding two screenshots.
    1. Clone.
    2. Disk Back up.......The Network option disappears when I click my image selector.

USB hard drive is connected.

Thank you.
    PS.
    I have again opened 5.9 and tried again....this time the Clone selection now shows the destination hard drive...but not the disk option.

• Do you want to save backup file to F: drive?
    Please click the location of "Folder" icon on the destination path box, then click "This PC", then check if you can see the F: drive. If yes, please click and select F: drive, then the F will be listed to the destination box.
    If you don't see it, please take a screenshot to us so that we check. 
  • edited August 2020
    Yes.
    I was able to change the destination to 'F' from your instructions but it defaults to 'D' when I reopen the programme.
  • After a PC restart 'F' is now static as the destination drive on each operation.
    Thank you for your help. :)