Home AOMEI Products Support

hard drive partitions

recently had to redo /reload hard drive after win 8.1 crashed- hp envy with amd a10- 750 gb hd 16gb mem. after reload and reinstall hard drive was only showing 250 gb available- used iomei ver 5 partion and extended c drive - was ok for a while now c drive shows 38 gb free of 698gb and 3 other drives are showing up?  do not understand waht is happening?

Comments

• Did you mistakenly create the other 3 drives?

• no did the c: drive as per the instructions in ver 5.5 now have one very large allocated drive segment and very tiny free space of about 40 gb! was ok for awhile then drive shrank badly! how do I get my c drive back ? my computer says that c drive is used up and only have about 40 gb free left had almost 680 when started out! how do you do a rollback to get free space back?

• This may seem sily but did you click “Apply" in the end of the process? You may check with this essay to figure out whether you have missed something or not.

• Hi bear2071,

Is your HDD constantly spinning? Is the HDD light flickering all the time? Is this a SSD or HDD? Have you done a malware/virus scan lately?