Home AOMEI Products Support

Boot disk just sits there

edited September 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

I have loaded AOMEI on my system (XP) and created a boot disk to verify ..... only problem is the boot DVD just sits there and says loading ..... but it is just hung! Any suggestions?

Comments

• What kind of boot disc?

If it is the linux one, maybe there is a problem with the drivers for your machine.

• I use a bootable DVD ...... windows XP......... no errors as I created it ....... when I attempt to boot off of it, the AOMEI blue screen comes up and it says "loading", but I have let it go 1/2 hour and nothing. I made 2 and they both do the same thing .... this is standard 2.0.2

Any ideas?

• Hello bguy,

How much random-access memory does your XP computer has? To analyze the problem efficiently, could you please share the AOMEI iso file with us? You may upload the file to a cloud drive and then create a share link to download it.

• 2GB ...... I would be happy to share the file. Can you give

me details about how/where to send it?

Thanks

bguy

• Hi bguy,

You just have to upload it to a cloud and chose to share it; a link will automatically be signed to it. Then, you can give the link to us and we can download the file from the link.

• I am not sure that I want to put my image file out there for all the world to see! Are there any other options?

• Don't worry about it! If you don't share the link with others, they can't see your image fileimage