Home AOMEI Products Support

Merge Partitions [Need Your Help]

Dear Aomeitech Family,

Hope you are fine. I have Windows 7 OS, one (1) disk and four partitions. System Disk C, 100MB System Reserved, Films&Games, Unallocated Space. I decided to make unallocated space for family pictures backup. I created partition from Disk Management and created but there is left 1MB unallocated and i tried to extend this but i couldn't. Then i examined on the internet how can i make this. I found your website and Aomei Partition Asistant. I downloaded and installed. I merged this 1MB unallocated with family pictures and i clicked Apply button. A small pop-up came up and it asked (i don't remember all text) "do you want to this with WinPE?" I confirmed it and suddenly rebooted PC and Aomei started bootable and i saw a progress bar and as i remember i saw a text "moving or copying" i am not sure. I waited to finish this process but in %3 electricity is gone and turned off my computer (laptop but battery is dead). I knew i will encounter with a big problem. Electricity came and i turned on computer but it didn't boot up. I encountered with error like this "missing operating system". I had lived this problem before but i had solved with Windows 7 installation media by bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot and bootrec /rebuildbcd commands. But this time they didn't work and i looked to the disk with diskpart command. As i see System Partition (C) became RAW and i can't use chkdsk and convert command because of file system is RAW.

Now, could you please help me about this issue? How can i revert my HDD to NTFS without formatting? Please i need your help, i have too much pictures of my babies.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Comments

• I'm afraid we are unable to help you on this issue, please try other professional recovery tools.