Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper file sync failed, error 201 - Not enough disk space

I have had file sync set up for about 5 days, everything was going just fine. But suddenly today I'm getting a "201 Not enough space in disk" error. The target disk is 1 Tb, and has nearly 850gb free.

I have it set up to sync every hour, every sync attempt failed today, about 8 attempts total. All failed attempts show the same "201" error. I just ran a manual sync, it ran just fine. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening, and how I can prevent it for recurring?

Comments

• Can you try to create a new task to see the result?
  • The original task ran without error the following day, and it appeared every attempt was successful. However, that one day had no successful syncs, all 8 failed attempts showed the 201 error. I'm managing these backups/syncs for a family member, I won't be able to see if any further errors have happened until later today.

Any idea what the error means? Or why I would have gotten an error like that at all, seeing as plenty of disk space is available?

It's fairly important for the files to be synced regularly during each day, I'd like to find out what I can do to avoid this from happening in the future.