Home AOMEI Products Support

[Found] Download Backupper 1.6?

[Found a site with Backupper 1.6 and that older version also couldn't read the image. Both Backupper versions could read an image I'd made of another disk, so something's wrong with the image I needed of the now-failed disk. Maybe operator error. Oh well....]

The new Backupper (2.0.1?) is unable to read an image I made with a previous version, which I believe was version 1.6. The drive has failed. I understand that 2.0 is supposed to be compatible with images created by past versions, but am desperate to try something. Can I download Backupper 1.6, and from where? 

The error message says something along the lines that the file is either corrupt, incomplete or made with a previous version.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello cardfan00,

We are so sorry for the problem you encountered, could you please attach the log file. On the other hand, I have sent you a private message with the link to download version 1.6.

• Hi Admin,

I've also got this problem, but created my back up mid-June of this year. I'd appreciate a download link for your version prior to 2.0.1, if possible.

Many thanks,

Ben