Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper runs twice

Hello,

Since i created a new backup-task for a partition, the backup-task runs two times (one after another). I deleted the old task bevore because the drivename of disk was changed. I created the task two times, but nothings changed.

Kind regards,

Andreas

Comments

• btw. an other task runs only onetime.
  • ... the "CLOUD"-Task runs two times:

• ... and this the log-files which were created (if you need the content let me know form which file):

• Is it a scheduled task?
  • edited June 2018
    ... yes. Today i had the feeling, the task runs after the userlogin once again. I always login every morning at 9 o'clock. Today i stop the second run, but the task runs once again. Tomorrow i will login at 9:30 - i will see ...

btw. the system-backup task at 8:15 runs only one time. very strange ...

• edited June 2018
    ... it has nothing todo with my login. the second scheduled task ("cloud") runs exactly two times, the first ("system") runs ony one time.

btw. one year ago i had the same probleme and installed aomei once again. but this can't be a right solution.
  • ... is there no solution for it?
  • So the event type is User Logon?
  • ...no, daily. I installed the backuper once again. I will give a feedback tomorrow ...
  • btw. today, the backuper runs three times!

• edited June 2018
    ... after a re-install (without  deleting the licence-infos) the backuper runs finally only once. It's a mystery to me why that always happens there. This is already the second time and I don't seem to be alone with the problem. Maybe it's a bug (and not a feature)?!

I will give you a feedback if the backuper runs once in the next days also.

Kind regards,
    Andreas

• :(

So it have something to do with the plandata. now, i pressesd "no timeplan" and planed the tasks new. i will see ...