Home AOMEI Products Support

Partition Manager not going into Pre-Os

edited August 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

Hello, i am trying to merge 2 partitions on my C drive.

After i click apply it notifies me it has to go in Pre-Os mode, but when i click re-boot it will just start windows again without doing any changes.

I allready tried to make a bootable version of Aomei Partition Manager on a USB drive but i sill can't get it to work. I also tried changing the pagefile to another drive but still nothing happens....

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Hi apcnt,

We are so sorry for the problem you encountered, as for your problem, could you please post a screenshot of disk management and specify your purpose? In addition, you mentioned that you have made a bootable drive but not able to get it to work. Do you remember whether there is a error message or something like that? Please let us know. So we we can know your situation more deeply and provide you more efficient suggestions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Aomei Support Team

• Hello, thanks for your reply,

my purpose is to merge patition c and the unallocated partition.

It was an allocated partition first but then Aomei Partition Manager didn't let me merge C at all.

Now it does but the Pre-Os mode won't start up.

There was no error message when i tried booting with USB disk.

I followed the instructions from the Aomei website step by step (downloading the Amomei ISO file and downloading UltraISO), but it just doesn't work...

• Hello apcnt,

Thank you for your support. We are sincerely sorry for the problem you encounterd. Could you please tell us some more details about it just doesn't work. I am not clear whether you created the bootable medium successfully or not. If not, you could download this iso: https://multcloud.com/download/C640D807-BEA0-0001-245E-E27769301F90 and then burn it to your medium to have a try.

Best Regards,

Kim

AOMEI Support Team

• Ok i'll try this download, the one i used is the one you suggest to download on your site. 

I don't know if i succeeded in making a correct bootable device, i followed Aomei's guide step by step, and it didn't work... I'll try this download otherwis ill wip the whole disc tired of waisting hours on this... Going to install an ssd anyway. Thanks for the reply tough!