Home AOMEI Products Support

Custom PXE BOOT Image

Hello,  I'm just getting started with Techinicain Plus Software.  I played around with the PXE boot with a couple machines and it seems like it'll be useful to use, but I was wondering if it's possible to setup a default NAS/Server in my PXE boot image.  Just to save time it takes to add my storage server each time I launch from PXE boot.  Is it also possible to setup a default static IP for my client PC when I boot via PXE?  Also is there a PXE boot image that supports UEFI PXE bootting?  I could only get PXE booting to work when I enabled legacy support in my bios settings.

Tagged:

Comments

• Not possible to custom PXE boot image, it will support UEFI in future verisons.

• Thanks for the reply!  It'd be awesome if you guys could build in a simple .ini file or config file of some sort that we could just drop in the root of the PXE image that BackUpper would look for and load from on startup.  Since my PXE is running on a server it makes sense that the environment probably wouldn't change much so custom default options would make the software easier to use.