Home AOMEI Products Support

"File in use" error when attempting sync

edited March 2018 in AOMEI Products Support

I receive an error message when attempting to sync files.  There is no error code given.  All the files reported as "in use" are on the destination source, not the original file source and none of them require updating since the previous sync.  I run the sync weekly. The number of "in use" files listed grows with each attempted sync.  The first couple of runs there were no problems, then four files were reported as "in use".  I ignored them and the sync completed.  The next week there were more "in use" files added to the list. This week there is a much longer list of "in use" files, none of them have changed since the last sync, but the list is growing.  It cannot be because of the file name length as they synced correctly the first few times.  It cannot be because of encryption because my files are not encrypted.  I have tried both VSS options but both produce the same error. There is clearly a problem with the software and this problem needs to be corrected.  I am using Backupper Professional Edition 4.0.6

Comments

• Can you upload some screenshots of the problem?

• How? I see no upload option.

• edited March 2018

The image button in Write Comment. Tab Local. Maybe it does not respond immediately, wait a few seconds.

• It just says "Flash Initialization failed, please update and try again!"

• Maybe you could upload the images to cloud drive and share the link.