Home AOMEI Products Support

AOMEI PARTITION ASSISTANT DOES NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 10!

edited February 2018 in AOMEI Products Support

Hello, 

BELOW IS MY ORIGINAL EMAIL.

I have gotten NOWHERE WITH YOUR SUPPORT!! I have provided multiple screenshots, answered all of the questions TWICE AND STILL YOUR SUPPORT HAS NO ADVICE THAT ENABLES ME TO MOVE FORWARD ON THIS!!!

YOUR PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! 

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW! 

I bought the PRO-Lifetime Partition Assistant from your Website last night. I attempted to merge, then extend my C: drive partition from 250 to 500 GIG. This is a solid state drive and I am running up against too little space on C: drive for the myriad of programs I need to install for an MBA course I am taking. 

I merge the unallocated partition successfully, but when I reboot the Windows 10 Professional (with latest updates) displayed a blue screen with Kernel Error and and something about security issue. I have antivirus program "Malewarebytes" installed and it monitors pretty much everything. I have Windows 

Firewall enabled, but this has not being a problem in the past for reaching my college courses, or anything else for that matter.

Please call me asap and let me know whether you have seen this and can provide a solution. Otherwise, I will want my money back.

regards,

Greg Hanson

Comments