Home AOMEI Products Support

Image, recovery and clone - software

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I use AOMEI Backupper Free software for imaging, recovering and clonning HDDs. Someone told me that their software doesn't work as it should and the the restored image of a drive will have worse performance becuase of the drivers weren't installed properly . And that I should buy professional/paid software, like Acronis True Image.

I have gone through Motion Design Video but it  seems that it doesn't met my issues.Could he be right or is he bullshitting me? I always tought that a clone is a clone and that a recovered image is a recovered image - no matter the program which did it. Could I be wrong and is he right? .I went through many resources but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Acronis has already had its heyday! Today is a heavy product.

Only drives installed are the required for the operating system to boot, so it is necessary to do manual installation if a cloned drive is used on other hardware.

I do clone a Windows 8.1 hard disk of 80 GB to another with the same 80 GB and it works normally. Not today, but had an operating system encrypted with VeraCrypt and doing the disk backup sector-by-sector always set them with total success. I've done test with BitLocker cloning the system to another disk with perfection.

PS. Giving a Google Aomei Backuper is highly recommended in the forums and not to mention that it has a price cool for our pockets.