Home AOMEI Products Support

Backupper 2.0 "Failed to access the network path" errors

I created a backup job on a Windows Server 2012 R2 server to backup partitions to a NAS device. The initial backup ran fine but subsequent scheduled [incremental] backups fail with the error message: "Failed to access the network path, please check if your username, password, and network path are correct."

It is not possible to check any of that! When I click on the HOME tab I locate the only backup job I created and click on Advanced, then properties I get that same error message! As a matter of fact I get that error no matter what I try to do (run the backup again, start an incremental or edit properties.)

How do I fix this so backups will run and I can test this product?

Comments

• Hello,

As for your problem, it may be a flaw of our software, could you allow us to provide remote assistance? so that we could solve this problem permanently.

Best Regards,

Kim

• How do I do that? (provide you remote assistance?)

• Hi, I am going to send you the details via your email address, please check. 

Best Regards,
    Kim
    AOMEI Support Team

• I am experiencing the same problem on two Windows 8.1 machines. The scheduled backups do run when scheduled but give the error message as stated above. I even tried a (windows) network share that is not password protected but AOMEI is not able to handle that.