Home AOMEI Products Support

problem in restore

edited April 2014 in AOMEI Products Support

Dear Kim,

I have taken system backup from a server(410 GB)  with both c and d as system drives with server edition of AOMEI. Restoring the same on similar server, it says the minimum required size should be 430 GB.This server has the same 410 GB. How to solve this issue., sir?This server has the same OS and c and d drive partition size. Even after complete deletion and merging both partitions, same messages display. Restoration has been done with CD. And backup size is about 22 GB. 

I still have problem to take backup of individual c and d one at a time with AOMEI server edition. The backup process automatically take both c and d drive backup.

I have taken sytem backup of c and d drive separately with older AOMEI. Howerver, it fails to restore c drive.

Please help sir.

Thank you!!!

Comments

• Dear  Kim,

Please help me to sort it out.

• Hi umesh,

As for this problem, we have to say sorry. Currently we don't have efficient solution. On the other hand currently it doesn't support restore another computer even they have similar hardware configuration. BTW, why do you want to restore the another server?

Best Regards,
    Kim
    AOMEI Support Team

• Dear KIM,

Sir,We want to create exact replica of a server(win server 2003 R2), so trying with this software.

As you have suggested in other discussions,, just using partition restore and editing MBR and BCD, can it be done?

Regarding server edition of AOMEI, is it possible to take only c: backup instead of c and d both being system drives?

Thanks for the support!

Regards,

Umesh